Website(s), www.AtMyCondo.com and the Services offered therein in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate, and disclose and make use of personal information, which may be updated by AtMyCondo from time to
the AtMyCondo site.
WEBSITES OR USE ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- We don't share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- AtMyCondo does not knowingly collect any information from anyone below 18 years of age.
- AtMyCondo, or people who post on AtMyCondo, may provide links to third party websites, which may have
different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy
policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each
and every website visited.
DATA WE COLLECT
- We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect Information based
on what you provide us when you sign up for an AtMyCondo Account, we'll ask for personal information,
like your name, email address, telephone number, etc.....
- AtMyCondo is a geo-app, Therefore, in order for you to use AtMyCondo, it is necessary that we determine
your current location. Your location data is used every time you are actively looking for an
advertisement posted on in your vicinity.
- We collect your address and location when you post an advertisement to AtMyCondo through GPS signals
from mobiles or Wi-Fi access points or cell towers.
- We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails,
authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- We offer you the possibility to create an account with AtMyCondo or to register with your Facebook or
Google+ account. By linking your Facebook or Google+ with AtMyCondo, you are granting AtMyCondo access
to certain data (i.e. Facebook or Google+ user ID, name, Facebook or Google+ user name, gender,
email address, time zone, language). This data is processed in accordance with Facebook's or
the data store on your Facebook or Google+ profile (first name, surname and email address).
- We collect your phone number for account authentication purposes in case you request to post an
advertisement on AtMyCondo, and transmit it to a third party service for Phone verification.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our
classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal
information on AtMyCondo's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page
URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the AtMyCondo
site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
DATA WE STORE
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- We make a good faith effort to store data in a secure operating environment that is not available to
the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely
secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do
so at your own risk.
- The data is stored on an Amazon cloud server, but Amazon has basically no access to it. Here you can
see the provisions of Amazon (http://aws.amazon.com/serviceterms/).
ARCHIVING AND DISPLAY OF AtMyCondo POSTINGS BY SEARCH ENGINES AND OTHER SITES
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with AtMyCondo including archive.org, google.com, and
groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available AtMyCondo postings. AtMyCondo has no control over
third party archiving and search engine sites and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information
stored by search engine sites.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH AtMyCondo MAY RELEASE INFORMATION
third parties without the Clients' express permission - unless extraordinary circumstances apply.
- AtMyCondo may disclose any information, including personal information, we deem necessary, in our sole
discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- AtMyCondo may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect
the rights, property, or personal safety of AtMyCondo, its users or the general public.
- In the event we set up an alliance, partnership or joint venture with other third parties in the
future, we may disclose user information or data to such a third party to enhance the commercial
value for the services offered by the company.
- In the event the company is sold to another entity, we may need to disclose user information and
other data for due-diligence prior to the sale, and also for purposes of transfer of duties and
obligations after the sale is concluded.
By using our Apps or visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due
to the international dimension of AtMyCondo we may use the data collected in the course of our
relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you,
including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please
understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States or other countries. By
providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
to this privacy statement, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of
what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We
reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we
make substantial (to which degree is at our sole discretion) changes to this policy, we will notify you
here, by email, or by means of notice on our home page.
We welcome your feedback on this document by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.